The RSSA® Program for Medicare & Insurance Agents
Driving Medicare & Insurance Sales Through Social Security Optimization
Jumping the market and being able to speak with your target demographic before they reach Medicare age outside of Medicare marketing guidelines will create an endless sales funnel of 10,000 baby boomers per day, who are going to be claiming Social Security and Medicare for the next 15 years.
RSSA® is a turn-key Social Security education, technology, marketing, and support program to help your organization build a sales funnel, fill seats at events, and open the door to organic Medicare, insurance and wealth management sales opportunities.
- Tired of restrictive CMS guidelines holding your organization back?
- Want to increase your agents' productivity?
- Want to increase lead quality?
- Want to create client relationships that are loyal and don't jump ship during open enrollment?
- Want to fill seats in educational seminars which have converted at a 5X ROI?
- Grow a new pipeline of Medicare opportunities for your agents, leveraging RSSA Social Security optimization tools
- An RSSA® Social Security expert will learn how to identify current and future Medicare sales opportunities
- Effective lead generation and event marketing starts with RSSA Roadmap®
- Integrate this software as a holistic approach to retirement planning, leading to increased Medicare sales
- RSSA® is the only program that makes introductions to local centers of influence including CPAs and accountants
- Gain a competitive edge with 10,000 baby boomers moving into the Social Security Medicare eligible age each day
To learn more about the RSSA Program for Medicare Agents, please schedule a call.Schedule a Call
Enroll today and pay only $2,329 for the RSSA® Program Package
Turn Social Security Prospects into Medicare Clients
NARSSA is quoted regularly in Barron's, MarketWatch, US News, ThinkAdvisor, InvestmentNews, CNBC, TheStreet and SmartAsset. The RSSA® Social Security Program for advisors is approved in all states for CPAs by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy, for EAs and PTIN holders by the Internal Revenue Service, for CFPs by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, and for the AIF, AIFA and PPC credentials by Broadridge Fi360.NARSSA has educational partnerships with:
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Financial Services Institute (FSI)
NARSSA has created a comprehensive and professional set of tools, resources and marketing assets including one-on-one back-office agent support which will successfully walk an agent through a process that will significantly position them as an authority in the Social Security space. This then translates into building a qualified pipeline of consumers for Medicare, insurance or wealth management sales.
The unequivocal close relationship between Medicare and Social Security cannot be denied, and Social Security optimization is the bridge to retirement planning. It is a Trojan Horse approach which will fill a funnel for Medicare and other insurance products like annuities for years to come.
Education, empathy and a compassionate understanding of where a client is on their life journey, and addressing what they're worried about is essential in today's world and requires a holistic approach that uncovers client motivation by letting them know that you sincerely understand them and care for what is in their best interest.
NARSSA's cloud-based software, RSSA Roadmap®, can be white-labeled for enterprise. The customer journey is tracked by the appointed agent in a collaborative environment using a dashboard and notifications, and this process will reveal aspects of the client's current financial status. This information will provide an agent pertinent data to guide clients accurately, intelligently and holistically through one of the most important financial decisions that they will ever make: when to claim their Social Security benefits. The discovery process allows the agent to advise on insurance and wealth management recommendations which are in their client's best interest.
This strategy is a paradigm shift and is a game changer for an agent and the company they work for. It is a Blue Ocean opportunity.